- Business Administration
- Computer Systems
Program director: Dr.oec. Aivars Stankevics
The Master’s Degree provides the opportunity to occupy the position of top manager and continue your Doctoral studies. This programme is based on international co-operation.
- Business Administrator in Tourism
- Business Administrator in Education
- Business Administrator in Change Management
- Business Administrator in Design
Duration of studies: 1 year, 1.5 years, 2 years
Awarded Degree: Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Qualification: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Students develop the following competences: scientific research, individual and team work, decision making in controversial or strategically significant situations, planning, analysing, reporting, negotiating, innovation management, international mobility and co-operation.
The aim of the study programm is to train professional Masters in Computer Sciences on the basis of extended and comprehensive knowledge of computer systems and technologies with professional qualification System Analyst, who can work in various fields of manufacturing, technologies and science.
- Duration of studies: 2 – 3 years
- Awarded Degree: Master’s Degree in Computer Systems
- Qualification: System Analyst
- Administration and Safety of Computer Systems
- Telecommunication Systems
- Intellectual Teaching Systems
- Applied Systems of Computer Modelling
- Information Systems of Web Technologies
- Calculation and Information Systems of Applied Electronics
The graduates are ready to work in entrepreneurship, to develop scientifically based management models, to design and create the necessary competitive software and computer information systems.