In an order to improve students` perception of ISMA study process organization, it has to be reminded following:
- FULL-TIME studies mean LECTURES ATTENDANCE as an integral part of the study process and a key factor for a successful pass of the examination.
- Regular attendance is controlled not only by the ISMA administration but by relevant public bodies (PMLP, border guards) as well. Attendance reports are submitted to the mentioned public bodies regularly.
- The absence of 5 sequence days is an objective reason that might lead to exmatriculation and void of residence permit.
Full-time studies mean according obligations and relevant action will follow.
In case low attendance will continue you will be informed about the necessity to change the study form to a PART-TIME and your residence permit will be void.
ALL STUDY MODES STUDENTS HAVE TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION:
- Only those who have no more than 10 credit points of academic debt at the end of the study semester may be transferred to the next study semester. All others will be left for repeated semester studies (with repeated payment) or exmatriculated.
- Only those with a positive average (4 or higher) evaluation of all semester courses may be transferred to the next study semester. All others will be left for repeated semester studies (with repeated payment) or exmatriculated.